“If you are looking for a great cardio workout that is a lot of fun…you will love this! You know it is a good time when it is time to cool down & everyone says “What? it feels like we just got started!”
– Laurie Tabor –
Are you ready to try something new that will empower your mind, nurture your body, and decrease stress?
Join our Vital Flow Class, a unique and inspiring program set to music designed to help you embrace the present moment and discover a childlike joy in movement.
Through a mix of free dance and functional movement for healthy aging, you will develop agility, and coordination skills, and stimulate your central nervous system, as well as enhance your physical abilities, such as balance, strength, and flexibility, promoting a healthier and more resilient body. All to a great soundtrack of music chosen by…our clients!
But best of all, you will become part of a supportive and inspiring group of people who are committed to happy and healthy aging. Our community believes in celebrating our individuality and appreciating ourselves for who we are, recognizing our abilities, and acknowledging our achievements.
- Alleviating or eliminating general body pain resulting from a lack of exercise (e.g., knees, hips, back, neck).
- Developing essential functional movements required for daily life, such as sitting, lying down, and getting up without limitations.
- Enhancing balance to prevent falls and accidents.
- Learning techniques for rolling or landing in case of a fall.
- Achieving the ability to run, jump, spin, crawl, and move with agility and ease.
- Building fitness levels to participate in other activities like hiking, golf, tennis, or dance.
- Correcting and enhancing posture.
- Boosting overall flexibility and body strength.
- Gaining confidence in ascending and descending stairs.
- Improving basic breathing techniques.
- Lowering stress and anxiety levels.
- Regaining confidence and the pleasure of regular physical exercise.
- Becoming part of a supportive and inspiring group dedicated to happy and healthy aging.
“Arlindo’s methods work with the whole body and the need for movement in all areas meaning physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Such an enjoyable time – I am feeling like a kid again!”
– Mary Ann –
The Practical Stuff
What language is the class run in?
Do I need to be at any particular fitness level?
What else is included?
When are the classes?
Where are the classes?
How much does it cost?
How can I book?
Do you have another question or just not sure if this class is for you?
“Arlindo is amazing! We work as much as we have fun and laugh …the best thing to do is to give it a try! You’ll get hooked the 1st time and want more!”
– Steve Danais –
“In my opinion, Arlindo is a genius. He has identified critical skills for older people and puts movements together in ways that will help us in ordinary life. I’ve been going to Arlindo for a year and can tell you that the changes in my body are noticeable, not just to me but to my friends as well!”
– Charlotte Cocke Conley –
“Arlindo helped me become stronger and stronger in an enjoyable, playful way. I am grateful for the opportunity and the whole community I got to know through Arlindo.”
– Eva Juhasz –